Saturday 16 July 2011

Dilly's introduction

My names Dylan The Faithful AKA Dilly I'm a 2 year old Westie looking for fun. I live with my adoptive mummy and my little sis Freyja.
I'm a lucky Westie as i get to see my Westie mum whenever i want,I love spending days with my mummy and my Westie family
 Westie mum Meg she is a beauty and top dog at granny's the queen bee!

Uncle Max   (AKA Mad Max) don't trust the photo he's a crazy hound. Ball obsessed water obsessed wont let any of us near our paddling pool when it out

Older sister Daisy typical pushy older sister sigh always telling me she's the boss yeah right we all know I'm the boss how could i not be!

Baby sister Freyja my shadow and mummy says trouble maker

And finally me Dilly

Me and Freyja spend long days keeping mummy on her toes! Got to keep mummy occupied  or she'd get bored ain't i devilish. Mummy jokes im part angel and part demon lol

Double Trouble me and Freyja

Well i hope you like my first attempt at blogging and my introduction to my family bye bye for now

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere, Dilly!! Great to meet a new Westie pal. I am Finley, and I am from the Lone Star State aka Texas!
    Drop by and say howdy sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dilly! You've got a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the welcome Im very new to this blogging.
    Mummy hasn't stopped laughing since I did this blog she is saying what next BlogRadio ahh woofy woof woof welcome to radio dilly what do you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to meet you!! The more Westie furiends we have, the more it makes our Mom want to add one to our pack!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Mai and I started blogging a few days ago.
    Boy you are lucky to have so many Westies around you.

    Greetings from Slowenia,
    Mai the Westie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Rocky Creek Scotties nice to meet you Mummy and nanny both have a hankering for a Scottie :)

    Hello Mai and Nadinka it nice to meet new Westie blogger mummy didn't have a clue their was so many :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and mommy needs to add a few more posts so we can keep up with you - please visit my westie blog and if you have any questions about blogging, I'll try and help you along.

    All the best, Katie from
    www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete